Comfort at Home
When a patient is diagnosed with a life limiting illness, home hospice services may be the answer. Wherever home is – a skilled nursing facility, a friend’s house, a family member’s house or the house you’ve been living in for many years – there’s something calming about being in your own home. Our hospice services allow patients to make the most of each day, at home, surrounded by family and friends, in a familiar, comfortable environment.
Under the direction of a physician, the Traditions Health team offers a special kind of caring atmosphere that encompasses the medical, social, emotional and spiritual aspects of treatment.
Our goal is to ensure that patients live to their fullest potential with dignity and respect, and that family members are supported.
- Skilled Nurse and Home Health Aide visits to provide symptom management and comfort care.
- All medicines, medical equipment and supplies related to the hospice diagnosis.
- Medication management to control pain and symptoms.
- Physician services lead the hospice team and provide oversight for each patient.
- Social work, counseling and chaplain services to provide support
- Volunteer services to assist with providing a comfortable and compassionate end of life experience.
- Bereavement support following loss of a loved one to provide support during the grief process.
Here when you need us!
Traditions Health is available for you, your family and caregivers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We provide care and support to help you maintain the highest quality of life possible.