The GAP Program
Guiding the Advanced Patient
Tradition’s GAP Program provides essential care for the patient with a life-limiting condition that is still pursuing active treatment or is not ready to elect the Hospice benefit. Our team provides education for the patient and caregivers regarding pain control, symptom management, and enhancement of quality of life through support for emotional, social and spiritual priorities. As experts in end of life care, we assist in the transition of the patient from home health to hospice.
- Attending Physician
- Home Health Nurse
- Hospice Nurse
- Medical Social Worker
- Home Health Aide
- Occupational Therapist
- Physical Therapist
- Speech Therapist
- Provide palliative care services to patients with life-limiting illnesses earlier in their disease process while they receive curative treatment.
- Promotes quality of life for both patient and family through support for emotional, social and spiritual needs.
- Goal of care begins to transition from cure to the relief of pain and suffering.
- Offer pain and symptom management, assessment, consultation and supportive services to the patient and the family.
- Assist with transition from home health to hospice services, as needed.
We are here when you need us!
Our Traditions Health team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist patients with their home health care needs. For more information, please contact your local Traditions Health representative.
Find a Traditions Location